Monday 16 November 2009

Another film - Filthy Pleasures

From the contacts i made doing the 'Gully Side' film, I got a call asking if I could help out some guys with the filming of a night club scene just round the corner at a club called Lakota.

At first I was thinking maybe not as there was no money in it and I would probably never see the footage I was helping to film (which I haven't).

But then I remembered I had been thinking of this funny idea for a short film, and to shoot it out side Lakota would be a perfect location!

So I called back the guys and made a proposal of a trade swap. I'll help them, if they help me.
They accepted my offer and we made this funny little film.

See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/tommansfield#p/a/u/1/J6QDlJJj5cI


I played it down at the Cube (local mini cinema) the other week, and got a great response, which was a rewarding experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment